AIDP Congress 2019 Scholarship
The AIDP Congress 2019 offers meritorious young students from around the world, regardless of economic background, the opportunity to participate in the AIDP XX International Congress of Penal Law 2019 through the scholarship program. Scholarships will be awarded based on merit.
HOW TO APPLY:
All applicants must submit the required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Scholarships will cover registration and accommodation costs for the duration of the Congress. Depending on the ranking, the applicant will be awarded of the registration or the registration and the accommodation.
Please note that no amount will be dedicated to travel costs. Applicants will be responsible for their own travel costs to/from Rome and for all the related expenses.
The funding of these scholarships will be administered by the Organizing Secretariat. No request for reimbursement by the winners will be accepted.
- Age 25 and under at the time of the conference
- Graduating in Law
- English language is mandatory
- AIDP young membership is not a requirement to apply
- Curriculum Vitae (including list of publications, awards/honors and other relevant information)
- Proof of student status
- Copy of Passport / ID with a passport-size photo
- Letter of motivation. The letter should not duplicate the CV but should instead explain how the candidate wishes to further develop professionally and how the AIDP Congress may help reach this goal. [Please use the file name format: pdf or .doc]
NOTIFICATION OF SELECTION:
The application process will open on 06/09/2019. The deadline to submit applications is 30/09/2019.
Sucessfull applicants will be notified on 14/10/2019.
For further information, please contact: email@example.com