AIDP 2019 - Food & Beverage
We kindly inform that the Welcome Cocktail on the 13th and coffee breaks on the next days will be offered in the tensile structure in the external area of Viale Pola Campus.
During lunch hours the Luiss canteen and cafeteria are also available, at participant’s charge.
Please note that they are not reserved for the Congress and have limited number of seats at the following times:
- Monday – Friday: 12.00 am – 02.30 pm
Alternatively, you can pre-order your lunch box at € 8,00 each.
- standard meal
- vegetarian meal
- vegan meal
In order to confirm your meal, you have to finalize your payment by bank transfer to IT02 N030 6909 4480 0000 7361 164, Causal: “LUNCH BOX PAYMENT EVENT CC0729 LUISS POLA”
Then, please send to email@example.com the bank transfer receipt, the kind of meal and the date you would like to get it (14 and/or 15 and/or 16 November). Please note that you can order until 6.00 pm for the day after.
In the surroundings of LUISS there are many places such as restaurants, bars, pubs open at lunch time.
- Pepe Verde, Viale Gorizia 38-44 Rome
- Caprera Roma, Piazza Caprera 5 Rome
- Enoteca Graziani, Via di Santa Costanza 9 Rome
- Datterino Giallo, Piazza Ledro 1 Rome
- Sale Fino, Via Clisio 1 Rome
- Osteria Chiana, Via Agri 25 Rome
- Pizzeria da Agostino, Corso Trieste 66 Rome
- Sasà, Piazza Istria 13 Rome
- Il Forno di Marinelli, Via di Santa Costanza 8/10 Rome
For more information, please check the list of conventions on LUISS website